What is FitPaws?
FitPaws is a curriculum designed specifically for your pooch. This is perfect if you want your pup to build confidence, alleviate your companion’s boredom, help your performance dog achieve better scores, or provide your senior pooch with higher quality of life.
The FitPaws program will introduce you to the 5 aspects of Canine Total Health, which includes:
FitPaws conditioning exercises in this course provide an overall body workout that will help strengthen your pooch’s muscles so they stay healthy and fit! It also helps with behavior modification and (most importantly) helps you build a stronger bond between you and your faithful companion.
All FitPaws classes use conditioning steps to properly introduce and train your dog on FitPaws equipment. This way, your dog gains “brain memory” that helps them completely master their body. Benefits include:
- Stabilization of weak areas.
- Improved body awareness and balance.
- Improved reaction and control.
- Increased range of motion in joints, and elongation of muscles.
- Increased trunk and core strength.
Each class prepares you and your pooch to progress to the next level, with the goal of achieving your dog’s unique maximum performance. All FitPaws dogs become champions! You’ll be amazed at how focused, attentive, and well-behaved your pooch becomes.
January 2017 classes: Accepting registrations now
* Prerequisite for this class is a completion of Obedience Unleashed Puppy or Basic Obedience Bootcamp
- Fri. Apr. 6 @ 7:45pm – Class dates: Apr. 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4
Location: Obedience Unleashed Training Centre
Price: 5 one-hour classes for $179.99 +GST